For the kids

Posted by: The Creative Councill / Category:

I have been working on a bunch of custom orders for kids. As a parent, I love doing items for kids and envisioning them hung in their rooms, where they see these important words every day.

My friend Joanna asked me to create this board with her little girl's life verse. I love everything about this board- love the pink, love the fonts, LOVE her name and most importantly I love the message. Blessings to you sweet Charlotte Mae!
 My friend Andi ordered these boards for a set of brothers.
 My dear friend Kate commissioned this for her son Davis. Love her words brought to life!
 And this is for her daughter Mollie- a Valentine's gift!
Thanks to all my friends, old and new, for supporting my little business!


0 comments:

Post a Comment