More custom

Posted by: Jennie / Category:

I had a customer contact me about doing the board below for a wedding gift to his wife! They are getting married today- 9.10.11 and he wanted to give her this and a family name board to her before the ceremony. Their wedding colors are yellow and grey so I did it to match. I was honored to do this one and think it is so sweet!
While I was visiting my parents in Knoxville, I did the board below for their outdoor fireplace. Their backyard is one of my favorite places to be!
My neighbor Ellie has a great etsy site where she sells all sorts of adorable party decor. She had a customer who was doing a Barbie party for her daughter and Ellie asked me to create a welcome sign for the party. We came up with this. The black part on the bottom is chalkboard vinyl where a birthday message could be written and then erased so the board could be hung in a bedroom or playroom after the party!


0 comments:

Post a Comment