You can put vinyl on anything...

Posted by: Jennie / Category:

I see "blank" things now and all sorts of ideas come to mind about how I could decorate it! My son Jack had his first soccer game today so I made these water bottles for the kids on their team- the Bumblebees. I love how they turned out! Kids love having their name on stuff especially when they are learning to spell like mine.
My friend Renee had a bday this week so I made this for her. I am loving my acrylic cup with straw. I think I drink more water because the cup is so cute and who doesn't love a straw? These would make great teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, Happy Fall gifts,etc! They are $12 each and can be done in any color and various fonts.
Bento boxed for my friend Andi's twins who just started kindergarten
Andi ordered this lapdesk for a birthday present.


0 comments:

Post a Comment